Do I need to obtain a Low Volume Vehicle Certificate if I get my vehicle tuned?

If your engine is tuned to output more than 20% of the power it produced when it left the OEM Factory, then an LVV certificate is required by law as per the article HERE. Given our "Towing Tunes" deliver approximately 20% more power, if you want to abide by the law and not obtain a LVV certificate, then a Towing Tune rather than a Power Tune is what needs to be ordered. This answer was correct at the time of writing however transport rules and regulations are constantly changing so it is best to check with the relevant Government authority if you reqire the latest information before getting your vehicle tuned.